1. Download SonicWall Mobile Connect from the Microsoft Store. You can launch the Microsoft Store by clicking this icon on your taskbar, or by searching for it using the Windows search function.
2. Open the Windows Start Menu and Click the Settings Gear Icon
3. Click Network & Internet in the window that appears
4. Click the VPN option on the left to reach the VPN Settings screen.
5. Click on Add a VPN Connection.
6. Enter the information as it is shown below.
-VPN Provider: SonicWall Mobile Connect
-Connection Name: W&J VPN
-Server name or address: sslvpn.washjeff.edu
-Uncheck the box next to Remember my sign-in info.
7. When you'd like to connect to the VPN, repeat steps 2-4 to return to the VPN Settings screen. Once there, click on the W&J VPN connection we just created, then click the Connect button that appears under it.
8. Enter in your W&J username and password and then click OK.
9. WASHJEFF should be entered in as the Domain. Click Next. You're now connected to the W&J VPN!
10. It is of the utmost importance that you disconnect the VPN when you are finished.
Repeat steps 2 through 4 to reach the VPN setting screen once again, then click the Disconnect button to terminate your VPN connection when you no longer need access to the W&J network.