Some Mac computers present users with an error after installing the GlobalProtect VPN. If you encounter the error Some components of the GlobalProtect app could not be launched due to your operating system settings. This may cause some network traffic to be blocked. Please contact your IT administrator for assistance, or if GlobalProtect just tries to connect indefinitely, follow the steps below to resolve the problem.
1. Click the Apple Icon in the top left hand corner of the screen, then click System Preferences in the drop-down menu.
2. Select Security & Privacy
3. Click the lock Icon in the bottom left of the window to make changes. Enter your username and password if needed.
4. Click Allow next to the message System software from developer "Palo Alto Networks" was blocked from loading
5. You should now be able to successfully launch the VPN Connection in GlobalProtect