If you would like to remove a W&J connected email account from your device, for troubleshooting or otherwise, follow the steps listed below. If you need to reconnect your email account once your done, take a look at this article.
Outlook App for iOS or Android
- Tap your user icon in the upper left of the screen to view your accounts and folders.
- Tap the settings gear icon in the lower left of this pane.
- Tap on your W&J account under Mail Accounts.
- Tap Delete Account at the bottom of this page to remove it from the app.
iPhone/iPad Default Mail App
- From the Home screen, navigate: Settings > Mail.
If unavailable, navigate: Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Accounts.
- From the 'ACCOUNTS' section, tap your W&J email account.
- Tap Delete Account (at the bottom; may require scrolling).
- To confirm, tap Delete from My iPhone.
Android/Google Devices Default Mail App
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don't see "Accounts," tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you'll need to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or password for security.