To connect your personal Windows Desktop or Laptop to the W&J's campus wireless network, simply follow the steps below.
1. Click the Wireless Icon from the system tray. This is typically located in the bottom right of your desktop screen, near the clock.
2. Select WashJeff wireless network, and choose Connect.
3. Type your unique W&J username and your unique W&J Password and select OK.
4. Launch any web browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Edge) and enter washjeff.edu, you should then be redirected to the network registration page.
5. Read the Terms of Service Agreement and Click Agree to proceed.
6. Select Faculty and Staff or Students
7. Sign in using your W&J username and password then click Continue.
8. If your sign in was successful, you'll see a blue bar for a moment while your device is registered. Once it's complete you'll be taken to the Network Confirmation page.
9. Your device is officially registered for the W&J network.
If you have any questions regarding this process or if you need any further assistance, please contact the ITS HelpDesk