To connect your personal Mac Desktop or Laptop to the W&J's campus wireless network, simply follow the steps below.
1. Select the WiFi icon in the menu bar. If your wireless is off, turn it on.
2. Select WashJeff from the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
3. Enter your unique W&J username and W&J password and click Join
4. Once you're connected, you'll need to register your device to your W&J account.
To do this, launch any web browser. (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and enter washjeff.edu, you should then be redirected to the network registration page.
5. Read the Terms of Service Agreement and Click Agree to proceed.
6. Select Faculty and Staff or Students depending on your status at the College.
7. Sign in using your W&J username and password then click Continue.
8. If your sign in was successful, you'll see a blue bar for a moment while your device is registered. Once it's complete you'll be taken to the Network Confirmation page.
9. Your device is officially registered for the W&J network.
If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact the ITS HelpDesk